Could gaining control of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran (CBI) be one of the main reasons that Iran is being targeted by Western and Israeli powers?
Some researchers are pointing out that Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.
The Vatican called on Monday for the establishment of a “global public authority” and a “central world bank” to rule over financial institutions that have become outdated and often ineffective in dealing fairly with crises. The document from the Vatican’s Justice and Peace department should please the “Occupy Wall Street” demonstrators and similar movements around the world who have protested against the economic downturn.
I received this email from Charlie Arnott of The Boorowa District Landscape Guardians who are fighting against the government on the erection of Wind Turbines.
UPDATE 26/09/11: Click here to listen to Charlie & Sam on the Allan Jones show on 2gb
Hello members and friends
If you haven’t already done so, please submit itto bothInquiries:
1. Submission to the Inquiry into Australia’s Clean Energy Future. Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Submission to the Inquiry into Carbon Tax Pricing Mechanisms. Ignore the closing date and submit it anyway.
We’ve been advised the following:
Don’t worry about reading the bills or pointing out the relevance just get the infosubmitted.
This is really important, there is a lot more info together since the wind farm inquiry and now it will getmore air time.
Also keep in mind the 2 largest contractors of wind farms is an Indian & Spanish Company, so that is where most of that $105 Billion will go
September 1, 2011 Billings, Mont. – During his presentation on the status of the nation’s new country-of-origin labeling (COOL) law, and on behalf of the R-CALF USA COOL Committee, R-CALF USA member and Kansas cattle feeder Mike Callicrate was asked a non-COOL question that set convention goers on their heels during the 12th Annual R-CALF USA Convention held August 26-27 in Rapid City, S.D.
“Has the Environmental Protection Agency declared hay a pollutant?” an audience member asked. Callicrate responded affirmatively and explained that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently initiated a formal enforcement action against his Kansas feedlot for, among other things, failure to store his hay in a pollution containment zone. “Now that EPA has declared hay a pollutant, every farmer and rancher that stores hay, or that leaves a broken hay bale in the field is potentially violating EPA rules and subject to an EPA enforcement action,” Callicrate said. “How far are we going to let this agency go before we stand up and do something about it?”
The FDA, which regulates foods and drugs in the US, has turned its focus on nutritional supplements — and its proposed criteria will leave very few supplements standing.
Here’s what could go down:
- Under these new guidelines, Vitamin A, B complex, C, and D, as well as CoQ 10, would be outlawed.
- The FDA will require that supplement manufacturers fund prohibitively expensive studies using doses multiplied by a “safety factor” of as high as 2,000 times the recommended dose. For instance, the FDA is proposing that two species of animals, rodents and young dogs, will be forced to ingest 2.4 million milligrams of fish oil per day, for 90 days. Humans take 2,400 milligrams daily — and we weigh 10 times as much as small dogs. In addition to these inhumane practices, this requirement will destroy most supplement companies (except those secretly owned by pharmaceutical manufacturers).
- Supplements can only include ingredients found in the “typical food supply.” And what exactly does that mean to the FDA? Does echinacea qualify as being in the typical food supply? (I doubt it, since deep fried echinacea blossoms are not on your local Applebee’s menu.)
- The FDA will only approve supplement ingredients that are at the same levels that it uses for synthetic food additives and preservatives, which is in violation of the 1994 law, the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), which categorizes supplements as foods, not additives.
- The FDA is treating supplement ingredients under the same exacting scrutiny as it does with known cancer-causing chemicals like aspartame, MSG, and sodium nitrate — demanding that the supplements be reduced to “inert” levels of concentration that will render them ineffective to consumers.
- Each ingredient, as well as the supplement itself, will be required to undergo a New Dietary Ingredient Notification (NDIN) process — even if the same ingredient is used by other companies. This process takes 75 days at a bare minimum. And as of yet, 83% of NDINs have been rejected by the FDA. And by the way, “new” refers to products that have been in use for up to 17 years.
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
This statement is ours, and for anyone who will get behind it. Representing ourselves, we bring this call for revolution.
We want freedom for all, without regards for identity, because we are all people, and because no other reason should be needed. However, this freedom has been largely taken from the people, and slowly made to trickle down, whenever we get angry.
Money, it has been said, has taken over politics. In truth, we say, money has always been part of the capitalist political system. A system based on the existence of have and have nots, where inequality is inherent to the system, will inevitably lead to a situation where the haves find a way to rule, whether by the sword or by the dollar.
We agree that we need to see election reform. However, the election reform proposed ignores the causes which allowed such a system to happen. Some will readily blame the federal reserve, but the political system has been beholden to political machinations of the wealthy well before its founding.
The Labor government has reached a deal with the Greens and independent MPs to fast-track its carbon tax legislation through both houses of Parliament by the end of November.
What the hell is this Government doing!?
More and more people are fighting against the carbon tax so now the Government is trying to push it through as fast as possible!
In October 2010 i was in a second hand book store and found a 23 page booklet titled “When Doctors Disagree” – Warnings from Physicians, Dentist and Scientist around the world on the known dangers and possible hazards of Fluoridation.
This Booklet was put together in 1965! by 4 committee’s opposing the mass Fluoridation of water.
The book contains articles written by Physicians, Dentist and Scientist about the dangers on Fluoride in our water supply. It also raises the issue that this is mass medication and it should be a choice if we wish to consume fluriod or not.
Article from the Wall Street Journal about Australia titled “The Last Carbon Taxer” Click here to view