TAPP as a government will immediately bring home our soldiers fighting unjust wars like we see in Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon to be Iran .
TAPP believes By bringing our troops home we could save Millions of dollars of Tax payers money better spent on Australians on Health and the elderly.
TAPP believes that theses Unjust wars are a direct indication of stealing a nations Sovereignty not for the gain peace but to steal the Countries recourses and control the population by placing globalist dictatorships for the agenda of a “New World Order”
Domestic Airport Scanners
TAPP will also remove airport scanners from domestic airports around Australia because we believe that the threat of terrorism’s nothing but propaganda to scare the Population into submission for the benefit of a more Controlling Government , We also know that our TV ,Newspapers and radios programs have mainly been a tool for publishing their Fear propaganda and keeping the public is a state of panic and submission , so TAPP will remove all metal detectors and scanners from all Domestic Airlines.
TAPP will not have women fighting on the front lines of battle not because they are not capable of this task but because we believe women are more tactical behind the lines then on the battle front. If we had our women fighting in the last world wars of WW1 and WW2 the generations of Australian families we have today would not be here.
TAPP wants to build a larger military with the latest technology ,aircraft carriers , better submarines, and the latest weapons for ground troops known to man, not for use to over throw other countries! Not to use against our brothers and sisters as a means to kill for the sake of ones countries recourses’ but for the protection of Australia and her inhabitants.
TAPP as a Government will
* Make securing our borders the top national security priority.
* Guarantee our intelligence community’s efforts are directed toward legitimate threats and not spying on innocent Australians through unconstitutional power grabs .
* Follow the Constitution in regards to sending and committing our Troops to un-just wars.
* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.
* Ensure our veterans receive the care, benefits, and honors they have earned when they return.
* Revitalize the military for the 21st century by eliminating waste in a Multi-Million-dollar military budget.
* Stop taking money from the middle class and the poor to give to rich dictators through foreign aid.
* Our soldiers will be Brought home and then allocated to our borders to the north of Australia for the protection and security of this nationAs Government , APA,s national defense policy will ensure that the greatest nation in human history is strong, secure, and respected.
“I am young, I am twenty years old; yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow. I see how peoples are set against one another, and in silence, unknowingly, foolishly, obediently, innocently slay one another.”
- Erich Maria Remarque, All Quiet On The Western Front.
Defense money well Spent:
BAE Systems is a leading member of the Aircraft Carrier Alliance responsible for delivering the nation’s flagships.
The Queen Elizabeth Class aircraft carriers will be the biggest and most powerful surface warships ever constructed for the Royal Navy. At 65,000 tonnes each, with a maximum speed of 25 knots, they will represent a step change in capability, enabling the delivery of increased strategic effect and influence around the world.
The Queen Elizabeth Class will be utilised by all three sectors of the Armed Forces and will provide significant operational bases, which can be deployed around the world. Both ships will be versatile enough to be used for operations ranging from supporting war efforts to providing humanitarian aid and disaster relief.
The Minuteman III ICBM is an American ground-based nuclear missile. Originally featuring a 330 kiloton W78 warhead, the Minuteman III arsenal was upgraded in 2005 to the 475 kiloton W87 warhead. The Minuteman III has a maximum range of 8100 miles (13,000 km), and can be launched in less than sixty seconds. It is the standard missile of the ground-based third of the American nuclear arsenal, with over five hundred missile silos hidden in the United States and worldwide.
Each warhead is thirty-six times as powerful as the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima.